There are places in our world where fiction and dreams can come true.


Radio Transcripts # - Doc Nelsons' Deerfest Plans

 Found by playing a radio in one of the cabins at the beginning of Episode Two:

Pat Maine 
Welcome back to the show, folks. As promised, our very own Doctor Nelson has just parked his rear end in the studio. Doc, what's your Deerfest plan like?

Doctor Nelson 
My plan? You make it sound a lot more organized that I ever seem to manage! Ha ha ha! No plan, really, just take in the atmosphere. I'm getting a little too rickety to do much more than that, you know.

Pat Maine 
Oh, tell me about it. No sack race for us older gentlemen, huh?

Doctor Nelson 
Ha ha! Yes, exactly, Pat. But I'm going to check out the parade, of course, and I'll be one of the pie contest judges, too.

Pat Maine 
Well, that takes a different kind of constitution.

Doctor Nelson: Ha ha! Oh, yeah, it's my kind of exercise.

Pat Maine: Now, Doc, seriously, you're in pretty good shape, though. You're the outdoors type. I know for a fact you're an avid fisherman.

Doctor Nelson 
That's right. Matter of fact, just caught a heck of a largemouth bass early this morning.

Pat Maine 
But you're not taking part in the fishing contest?

Doctor Nelson 
No, no. Not this year. See, Pat, I'm just not that competitive anymore. Now I just like to take my time and enjoy the peace of it. It's no fun if I need to worry about what I'm catching, you know?

Pat Maine 
Considering your track record, the participants are probably pretty happy you feel that way.

Doctor Nelson 
Ha ha ha ha! Well, Pat, that's kind of you to say.

-- CONSOLE & PC GAMES --

Formerly "Vanguard"

The Crossfire Series

The Control Series

The Quantum Break Series

The Alan Wake Series

The Max Payne Series

-- MOBILE GAMES --

-- LIVE ACTION SERIES --

Icons by the incredible, Evil-Owl-Loki.

Beyond the shadow you settle for, there is a miracle illuminated.