There are places in our world where fiction and dreams can come true.


Alan Wake, Radio Show #2: Have You Seen This Dog

In Alan Wake, there are eleven radio shows that the player can collect by interacting with radios around Bright Falls. All shows are present within the first four episodes of the game. In the show, we receive a personal look at the town through the eyes of Pat Main, the KBF-FM and Night Owl radio host, and hear perspectives from guest callers. 


Location: 
Episode One. Waking up to a Nightmare. The radio can be found inside a small rundown shack next to a street lamp. The small wooden building is directly next to the light, so you can't miss it when you're taking a breather. During this time, your goal will read "Get to the Gas Station".


Overview: 
After losing his dog, Toby, while out on a walk, Maurice Horton calls up the radio to ask for help while people are out in the area.


Recording:


Transcript: 
Pat Maine: Well, I was just outside for a breath of fresh air, and what a night! I know most of you are probably in your beds by now, but if you're still up and around, take a moment! Step outside for a spell and breathe in deep. The weather is absolutely still, the sky is crystal clear. It's like the forest is quietly breathing along with you. As you listeners know, I'm a night owl, and it's on nights like this I wish I wasn't cooped up in the studio. Makes an old man like me wish I could just roam wild. Heh. But here I am, and who'd keep you company all night long if I weren't? Oh, and looks like I'm not the only one staying up late. Caller, you're on the air.

Maurice Horton: Hey, Pat, it's Maurice Horton.

Pat Maine: Hello, Maurice. What're you up to?

Maurice Horton: Well, I was just taking Toby on his walkies.

Pat Maine: Oh, isn't it beautiful out there?

Maurice Horton: Sure. But Pat, the reason I called is that Toby heard something rustlin' in the undergrowth and took off after it, and I couldn't find him.

Pat Maine: Probably a rabbit.

Maurice Horton: Sure, Toby loves rabbits.

Pat Maine: Well, sure.

Maurice Horton: Anyway, I figured that, you know, if anyone runs into Toby, they could grab him. My number's on his collar.

Pat Maine: And Toby's a friendly dog?

Maurice Horton: Oh, Toby loves people. Usually, he comes back, but we were pretty far from home, and it sounds like he went pretty wild there. Great dog, but he's just too dumb for his own good.

Pat Maine: Ha ha! Well, Maurice, it's out there now. Hope Toby comes home soon.

Maurice Horton: Yeah, thanks Pat.

Pat Maine: You have a good night now.

[The music that follows is Up Jumped The Devil by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds]

-- CONSOLE & PC GAMES --

Formerly "Vanguard"

The Crossfire Series

The Control Series

The Quantum Break Series

The Alan Wake Series

The Max Payne Series

-- MOBILE GAMES --

-- LIVE ACTION SERIES --

Icons by the incredible, Evil-Owl-Loki.

Beyond the shadow you settle for, there is a miracle illuminated.